Contact us

Car parked on pedestrian crossing

Before you contact your local council please consider if the issue is one of obstruction or dangerous parking. If it is either of these and there are no parking restrictions involved please contact the police. The police retain responsibility for all offences which are not civil offences and where penalty points are awarded against a motorist.

For more specific police information please use the link in the information on other websites section to visit the Derbyshire Constabulary website.


If you live in:

Bolsover, North East Derbyshire or South Derbyshire please contact Derbyshire County Council on 01629 533190 or email

For all other boroughs and districts please contact:

Contact the Police:

PCN appeals

For advice on how to appeal your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) please phone the number on the back of your PCN.

Also on our website

Park Smarter

Contact us...

If you have any questions about civil parking enforcement please contact us

CEO officers

CEO Officer

Get to know who you are dealing with...

Recognise your Civil Enforcement Officers when you are out and about in Derbyshire...

CPE partnership

Map of Derbyshire

The Derbyshire County Civil Parking initiative is lead by the partnership of the eight district councils and Derbyshire County Council...
learn more about the partnership